- DSI shuts down with the following error in the RS errorlog after a route was added to a new RRS in an existing replication system.
ERROR #5213 DSI(### ds.db) - /dsiutil.c(412) The interface function 'SQLMoreResults' returns FAIL for database 'ds.db', but there are no interface function or data server error messages.
- Problem occurs when adding a route to a new RRS with a different version from the PRS.
- PRS upgrade following route addition may or may not be inherent to the problem.
- Logical page sizes of the PDS (2k) and RDS (16k) differ. This may or may not be inherent to the problem.
- SAP Replication Server (RS) 15.6 ESD 3
- SAP Replication Server (RS) 15.7.1 ESD 2
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 ESD 1 Refresh #2
KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.