- After you create delivery for one item of STO, other items of this STO can no longer be selected in VL10D or VL10B.
- Index VETVG is deleted wrongly after partial delivery of STO.
- STO cannot be selected even thought it is not fully delivered.
- After fully delivering one STO, the STO can still be selected in VL10D or VL10B.
- VETVG is not deleted when STO is fully delivered.
- Index VETVG is wrong, but it can be reset correctly using report ZKORVETV (SAP note 61148)
- STO cannot be delivered with delivery creation job (VL10*).
|Software component||Release from||Release to|
System under SP level:
stock transfer order, PO, RVV50R10C, ME_EKPV_READ_WITH_EBELN, VL10B, VL10D , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-STO , Stock-Transfer-Order , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.