After upgrading the CRM system to a higher release or applying a Support Package, the error "Partner &1 may not be used in partner function &2" is issued for BP being used in a CRM business transaction.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Activity, lead, opportunity, sales order, sales contract, service order, service confirmation, service contract, COM_PARTNER 142, CL_CRM_UIU_BT_PARTNER, IDENTIFY_PARTNER, reporter, contact person. , KBA , CRM-BF-PD , Partner Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.