Request to provision LDAP groups successfully completes but fails to do the actual provisioning.
The Audit log of the request shows the following error messages:
- Auto provisioning activity at the end of request at Path 'XXX' and Stage 'YYY'
- Group provisioning was completed
- Error in End of Path, Escape for 'Auto Provisioning Failure' not Enabled, Ending Path 'XXX'
- Post-request activities reported problems; check logs for details
The LDAP trace shows the following error message:
- Authorizations are insufficient
- Error code: LDAPRC 050
- SAP GRC Access Control 10.0
- SAP GRC Access Control 10.1
create user, change user, user defaults, assign object, LDAP, bind, authorization, Authorizations are insufficient, group, returned from LDAP, Define Request Type, change authorization, provisioning, provision, insufficient access rights, insufficient privileges in LDAP, cannot be modifed due to, modify failed on the group object , KBA , GRC-SAC-ARQ , Access Request , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.