- Sending a WiFi policy to an iOS device.
- Security type for WiFi policy is set as "WPA / WPA2 Enterprise".
- Policy is not installed on the device.
- Receiving an IPH6011 error.
The following errors may be seen in the Afaria Message log:
- IPH6011: MDM: InstallProfile: <profilename> for <deviceGUID> err: IPH6011
- IPH3011: iOS The WiFi network "(null)" could not be installed
- SAP Afaria 6.6
- SAP Afaria 7.0
- SAP Mobile Secure, cloud edition
IPH3011, 3011, InstallProfile, mdm, WPA, install, iph6011 wpa wpa2 , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , MOB-SEC , Mobile Secure Portfolio (Cloud) incl Afaria Cloud Edition , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.