- When changing data in a packing instruction in transaction POP2, an error is issued which prevents saving the changes.
- It is not possible to change / update a packing instruction due to error.
- Error VHU01 161 "Loading weight exceeds the permitted loading weight" is issued in POP2 when changing a packing instruction.
- Logistics General - Handling Unit Management (LO-HU)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC. , KBA , LO-HU-MD-PI , HU Master Data Packing Instruction , IS-A-HUM , Handling Unit Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.