Rule evaluation does not work well. As the rule modeler framework is used in different areas in CRM Interaction Center, you might realize that
- alerts are not displayed.
- ERMS rules are not evaluated correctly for ERMS inbound E-Mails.
- problems when dispatching of business transactions or leads.
Technical analysis shows that an error is raised (catch cx_shm_attach_error) in CL_CRM_SMF_POLICY-> GET_CONTS_REFERENCE_FROM_SHMA.
CRM system with SAP kernel 720
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
Anzeige CL_CRM_SMF_POLICY_SHARED_AREA Rule policy shared memory CX_SHM_NO_ACTIVE_VERSION Shared Objects GET_CONTS_REFERENCE_FROM_SHMA CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL , KBA , CRM-IC-ALT , Alerts , CRM-IC-EMS , E-Mail Response Management System , CRM-IC-RDI , Rule-Driven Interactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.