- While viewing or refreshing the report from BI platform, error occurs "The viewer could not process an event. The database logon information for this report is either incomplete or incorrect.  ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]".
- When the report is scheduled it fails with Error "Error in File ~xxx.rpt: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters. Details:.....".
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- SAP Crystal Servers
- Microsoft SQL Database(Supported Versions)
- Supported Windows Operating System.
incorrect log on parameters, error parameters, cr2011 server, vendor code 18452, unable to connect, Win NT, Unable to connect, BI 4 CRWEB00000119 Crystal SQL server , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.