- New clients fail to get registered
- Existing clients will not synchronize
- The data tier databases have been rebuilt as part of routine maintenance.
- This warning is seen in the SUP server log for various MMS components after the server is restarted
java.sql.SQLWarning: 010SL: Out-of-date metadata accessor information was found on this database. Ask your database administrator to load the latest scripts.
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2
- Stand-alone or Clustered SUP servers.
Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2
KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.