- Your upgrade to CRM EHP1/EHP2 fails with error message "Update and insert sequence failed due to conflicting unique indexes on table COMC_ATTRIBUTE (please read OSS note 626915 for details)".
- Upgrade log file shows ETP111 exit code : "8".
- Your upgrade is stuck in phase MAIN_SHDIMP/SUBMOD_SHDIMP/SHADOW_IMPORT_INC.
- Your upgrade is stuck in phase MAIN_TRANSEXEC/TABIM_TRANS.
- You have implemented a CRM solution for Utilities.
Upgrade to CRM 7.0 EHP1/EHP2/EHP3.
Upgrade stuck, Upgrade abgebrochen, MAIN_SHDIMP/SUBMOD_SHDIMP/SHADOW_IMPORT_INC, Index Fehler, Index issue, SQL error 349: cannot CREATE UNIQUE INDEX , KBA , CRM-IU , Utilities Industry , CRM-MD-PRO-SET , Set Types and Attributes , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.