A single iOS device with the Afaria client shows the following symptoms:
- The device is not receiving MDM commands or APNS messages
- The device is showing the following error in the server message logs: “ONS1046 controlling device fail – not under MDM control”
- The device is not jailbroken
- The device is approved in the Afaria Administrator
- The Device Inspect > Hardware shows “Under MDM Control: yes”
- SAP Afaria 7
- iOS client
SAP Afaria 7.0
factory reset mdm , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.