After transporting customer defined fields, they are not working fine:
- Fields do not showing up
- Fields show up as "<#NO METADATA>"
- Value can't be set for this field
But all of them are working fine in development system.
Sometimes, exceptions are observed together with the above symptom. The following is one example of exception:
An exception has occurred during program processing. When click to display details, it contains the following Exception Details:
CX_CRM_CIC_PARAMETER_ERROR - Entry parameter of method CL_CRM_BOL_ENTITY->SET_PROPERTY contains value Zxxxxx
- Systems with WEBCUIF software component.
- New fields have been created by AET or manually.
- Shared memory has been activated for CL_CRM_GENIL_MODEL_SHM_AREA in transaction SHMM in production system
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
production, AET, shared memory, SHMM, CL_CRM_GENIL_MODEL_SHM_AREA, CL_CRM_GENIL_SHARED_MODEL, CL_CRM_GENIL_OBJ_MODEL, invalidate, Start Constructor, transport; custom , KBA , CA-WUI , WebClient UI , CA-WUI-GOL , Generic Object Layer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.