- Analysis suggests problems with SAPCryptolib and/or SNC connection between Business Objects Enterprise Server (BO/BOBJ) and BW System.
- The most common error messages are:
- Incomplete logon data (WIS 10901)
- Connection closed without message (CM_NO_DATA_RECEIVED)
- The database logon information for this report is either incomplete or incorrect
- Business Objects Enterprise Server (BO/BOBJ)
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
SAPCryptolib, sapgenpse, SNC, SSO, PSE, Business Objects, Enterprise Server, BI, BO, BOE, BOBJ, Business Warehouse, BW, Incomplete logon data, WIS 10901, Connection closed, CPIC_TRACE, CPIC_TRACE_DIR , KBA , biauth , tskb , tskba , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BC-SEC-SNC , Secure Network Communications , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.