- The system generate an Error while releasing the Categorization schema.
- Error message: "Schema overlaps with released schemas in application area (BUS_ACTIVITY, SUBJECT_PROFILE, ZXXX00001"
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
- To prevent performance issues, only seldomly create a new version. There are lots of new features which allow you to reuse the existing schema as summarized in KBA 2276669:
- change name and description of schema
- change name and description of categories
- add new categories
- mark categories as obsolete
- It is only possible to assign one application area to only 1 schema. Please make sure you have not assigned the same application area to more than 1 schema.
- For debugging, we recommend following method CLASS: CL_CRM_CATEGO_GENIL; METHOD: GET_SCHEME_CARD_CHECK
- If you set a new version of a schema to Released, the active schema is deactivated on the start date/time of the newly created version and will only be used to display business transactions categorized when the version was active (see KBA 2140565).
- The default start date recommended in the web client is 24 hours later. You will have to change the date and time if you want the schema to be active sooner.
- You cannot delete an active or deployed schema. Active or deployed schemas would have been already used by some application objects. Deleting them would cause issues.
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.