When performing an upgrade using the Software Update Manager (SUM) the roadmap step "Select Target" terminates with an error:
- On the SUM interface, you see this message:
Error: Some of the archives defined in the stack configuration file were not found in the download directory
For more information, see TargetSystemVersionReport.html
Check the currently installed software components and their versions according to SAP Note 1533222
- On the log file DEFINE-TARGET-SOURCE_XX.LOG, you see these entries:
[Error ]: The following archives specified in the stack <Download Directory>/<stack file>.xml are missing from the inbox directory: [<list of files>]
[Error ]: Some of the archives defined in the stack configuration file were not found in the download directory.
[Info ]: Missing archives param: MissingArchives.xml
There are two possible scenarios:
- Scenario A: the files listed in the log file are available in the download directory, or are available for download in SAP Software Center
- Scenario B: the files listed in the log file are not available in the download directory, neither are available for download in SAP Software Center
- SAP NetWeaver
- Software Update Manager (SUM)
maintenance planner SAP Software Center , KBA , BC-UPG-PRP , Upgrade Preparation , BC-UPG-MP , Maintenance Planning Tools , BC-UPG-TLS-TLJ , Upgrade tools for Java , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.