- Attempts to perform a SELECT against the syslogshold table in the Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) master database fail with ASE error 913 reported in the ASE errorlog:
Error: 913, Severity: 22, State: 2
Could not find row in sysdatabases with database id 19147.
- SELECT statements against syslogshold fail repeatedly
- Database id reported in 913 message is a large, invalid number
- Error 8204 may also be reported:
Error: 8204, Severity: 20, State: 4
Expected to receive system catalog id. Instead 8 was received.
- One or more signal 11 stack traces may be reported in the ASE errorlog
- Stack traces may include code modules such as des_sysget() and/or xls_open()
- Users may have dropped user databases prior to errors beginning
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.x
DBCC, drop , KBA , sybase , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.