- In BI 4.0 and BI 4.1, the ConnectionServer and/or ConnectionServer32 remain in memory after the server(s) has been stopped.
- ConnectionServer32 changes to "Stopped" status when ConnectionServer32 is stopped; then ConnectionServer32 is started, its status stays at "Stopping"
- ConnectionServer stays in "Stopping" status for a long time when stopped or restarted. Eventually, after 20-30 minutes it is stopped and exits the memory.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 SP08+
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1, all SP
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
TE5000500908, ADAPT01694857, ADAPT01694858, Connection Server, Connection Server 32 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-BE , Back End/Server , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.