- ASE performance degradation.
- sp_sysmon system procedure may show high levels of "I/O Busy" in the 'Kernel Utilization' section.
- The monSysWaits monitoring (MDA) table may show high levels for WaitEventID 29
- ASE server may hang.
- ASE server may crash.
- Problem occurs when running in threaded kernel mode only.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- Solaris 10 and 11
upgrade, slow, bottleneck, CR#719212, CR719212, 719212, Oracle, patch, 16054425, 15868517, async, i/o, threaded , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.