Territory determination unexpectedly runs when entering an employee in a new transaction and/or territory pop-up is raised if this employee is assigned to multiple territories.
Symptom 1: Territory determination unexpectedly runs.
- When creating a business transaction, and the Employee or Person Responsible is manually entered or proposed by partner determination, the territory is always determined for these partners.
- This is unwanted when entering the employee, and is not expected to occur according to the customizing of the partner procedure (See Territory Check on Business Partner in KBA 2291621).
Symptom 2: Territory pop-up is raised.
- During creation of business transactions, territory selection pop-up is triggered after an employee is entered if the employee is assigned to more than one territory
- This pop-up is not required, as territory is not needed in the documents.
- The territory pop-up occurs even though the "Territory Check not required" flag is checked in the customizing of the affected employee partner functions within the partner determination procedure.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
KBA , CRM-MD-TM , Territory Management , CRM-BTX , Business Transactions , CRM-BF-PD , Partner Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.