- During creation of business transactions, territory selection pop-up is triggered after an employee is entered if the employee is assigned to more than one territory
- This pop-up is not required, as territory is not needed in the documents
- The territory pop up occurs eventhough the "Territory Check not required" flag is checked in the customizing of the affected employee partner functions within the partner determination procedure.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , CRM-MD-TM , Territory Management , CRM-BTX , Business Transactions , CRM-BF-PD , Partner Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.