- (Error: Index: 0, Size: 0) occurs when adding an object to a Web Intelligence DHTML Query Panel result objects pane if a query filter is based on an object from the query
- Error "A filter contains an incorrect value - You cannot run this query" is seen in the Web Intelligence Query Panel when the queries are clicked to run
- The issue is seen in Web mode only when using result from another query in the query filter
- SAP Business Intelligence 4
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise
- Web Intelligence
WebI, WebIntelligence, Web Intelligence, DHTML, Query Panel, HTML ,Web Viewer, Design Mode, a filter contains an incorrect value, you cannot run this query, modify, run queries, result from another query, error, index size 0, edit, create exception, refresh object, nested ,refers, referring, relates, ADAPT01700026, ADAPT1700026, ADAPT 01700026, 1700026, 5050142852, ADAPT01700027, ADAPT01712116 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.