- In the case where there are multiple items in a CRM sales order which has replicated to ERP, and the 'Complete Delivery' flag is set resulting in same confirmed delivery date for all items, if the 'Complete Delivery' flag is removed in CRM, the confirmed delivery date is not recalculated for each item, eventhough some items are available for delivery earlier than the other items.
- It works if the 'Complete Delivery' flag is removed in the order on the ERP side
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
KBA , CRM-BTX-BF-ATP , Availability Check , CRM-BTX , Business Transactions , CRM-BTX-BF-IF , R/3 Interface for Business Transactions , CRM-BTX-SLO , Sales Transaction , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.