- Following error occurred while installing BI 4.x Client Tools on Windows:
Fatal Error: At least one port in the range 4520-4539 must be open for the installation to proceed. Please ensure that no application or firewall is blocking this range.
- Blocked port 4520 may also cause the following error: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error!
- Setup engine logs may also show:
Action execution process terminated with non-zero exit code: 1.
Error: Attempt to create a connection failed. Moving on to next action
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 Client Tools
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 Client Tools
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Client Tools
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
port, in, the, range, 4520-4539, 4520, 4539, must, be, open, install, bi, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, client, tools, fatal, error, CRE, CR4Ent, CR4E, CR, 2011, 2013, 2016 , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.