- iMO connectivity and interaction with other SUP components is not available.
- This error could be seen in the SUP server log:
java.lang.RuntimeException: send soap message to imo server fails
- This exception repeats in the "..\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\logs\MOLogMobileObjects
logs.Event Type: ERROR__Object Name: monet:DeviceManagement.dll:DeviceManagement__Method Name: DeleteDevices__Error Message: <desc>The system cannot find the file specified.</desc><object>monet:DeviceManagement.dll:DeviceManagement</object><method>MORecvUserInfo< /method>__Error Detail: Could not load file or assembly 'ADODB, Version=7.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.__Native Error Code: -2147024894__Source: moSOAPBroker.cpp 225.__|server component|EAB48E5A1EAA487A940A0948D5F8A1ED
- SUP 2.2.x
- Stand alone Server installation
- Server/App tier of a cluster installation (used by the messaging server to connect to the data tier).
Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2
KBA , MOB-SUP-RT-IMO , SUP Runtime Mobile Office , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.