- The goods receiving hours (from customer master data in ECC) are not correctly considered by CPS Scheduling.
- Product-specific transportation lane is not considered by CPS scheduling.
- You find no dates/times at all in the "activity dates" and/or "derived dates"-views of the CPS scheduling explanation screen.
- You find an unknown/unexplainable delay of one or several seconds in the scheduling result.
- Maintained durations (e.g. for transportation or unloading duration) are not correctly considered or the calculated dates are wrong (e.g. public holidays or weekends are not considered by CPS scheduling).
- The scheduling result is wrong, especially the backwards scheduling returns weird results.
- The scheduling result is wrong for scheduling schema modified by customers.
- SCM - Supply Chain Management
- CPS - Configurable Process Scheduling
Zeitstrahl; Sekunde; Warenannahmezeit; Warenempfänger; Abweichung; Empfangskalendar; Transportbeziehung , KBA , SCM-BAS-SCH , Configurable Process Scheduling , SCM-APO-ATP-SCH , Time and Scheduling Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.