- Active Global Support has requested for you to collect an end to end trace for a problematic workflow
- This note outlines the steps you should follow to collect a useful end to end trace from your SAP BI Platform 4.x landscape
- End to end tracing allows SAP Support to identify root cause by analyzing a unified log view from all nodes in the BI Platform landscape
- This note is applicable to workflows reproduced from browser based clients (e.g. BI Launchpad)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
end 2 end, diagnotics, logging, root cause analysis, diagnostics, GLFViewer, steps, tracelog, sap_log_level, sap_trace_level, debug, workflow, tskba, tlkba, bidep, biserver, biadmin , KBA , tlkba , biadmin , tskba , bidep , biserver , vkba , bpkba , htkba , gscnawest_video , bi4 , landscape report , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , BI-BIP-PER , Performance investigation , BI-RA , Reporting, analysis, and dashboards , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.