- Android devices with Vodafone provider not reporting inventory.
- Bad XML files in the inventory inbox due to invalid character in PhoneNetworkOperatorName value.
- The following errors appear in the Afaria log:
- IMS0005: Inventory, Client scan : An invalid xml file was detected, filename: C:\Program Files(86)\Afaria\data\Channel\content\InventoryManagerChannel\Inbox\test.xml, error =' ', hexadecimal value 0x11, is an invalid character. Line 74, position 35
- IMS0011: Inventory, Client scan : XML exception, ' ', hexadecimal value 0x11, is an invalid character. Line 74, position 35.
- SAP Afaria 7
SAP Afaria 7.0
PhoneNetworkOperatorName bad XML IMS0005 IMS0011 vodaphone Invalid XML , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.