- The ABAP software component versions delivered with SAP EHP3 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 (NW 7.03) are identical to the ones delivered with SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.3 (NW 7.31).
- However, you have the possibility to formally rewrite the system identity information covering product version and installed product instances.
- There are some products that require NW 7.31.
For example, SAP HANA for SAP BW will require NW 7.31
Therefore, if you need SAP HANA for SAP BW, you will have to perform the rewrite to NW 7.31
- When performing the rewrite by upgrading with the Software Update Manager (SUM) using the generated stack xml following error occurs:
ERROR: Nothing selected.
No packages were selected for the installation.
Further processing makes no sense.
Please repeat the module and select the components to install/update.
- SAP EHP3 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0
- SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.3
Product Version, Rewrite, HANA , KBA , BC-UPG-PRP , Upgrade Preparation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.