- The sequence of key fields for the same info structure looks different after you transport the info structure from DEV to QAS, or QAS to PRD.
- The same infor structure looks different (different sequence of key fields) in DEV, QAS and PRD system.
- You may find the following error message in the transport log:
"Ended with return code: ===> 8 <===" "Activation was interrupted"
- Because of the different sequence of key fields, the sequence of Characteristics for standard analysis is also different in the selection screen.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
sequence, key fields, MC26, transport , KBA , LO-LIS-LIB , Logistics Information Library , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.