The following error occurs when you try to activate a Template in Technical Monitoring:
- The content for monitoring use case T_SYS_MON of MO <MO_name> was deleted.
- MO <MO_name> type HOST, will be configured with template <template_name> version <number>
- Event hierarchy in template <template_name> is inconsistent, MEA with ID <metric_ID> not found
- Could not set Collection Context ID for metric <Metric ID> on Managed Object <MO_ID>
- Collection Context "SolMan Host" for Managed Object <MO_ID> not found.
- You access SOLMAN_SETUP / Application operations / System Monitoring / step 5 select MO / step 6 and setup status is reporting red but no logs are in log section.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
##SOLMAN, Template Maintenance, Solman_Setup, Repository, Directory, Define scope, Alert ID, SOLMAN, Collection Context, T_SYS_MON, Entry point, Setup, System Monitoring, SOLMAN , KBA , SV-SMG-MON-ALR-DIR , Alert / Metric Directory , SV-SMG-MON-ALR-CFG , Alert / Metric Configuration , SV-SMG-MON-ALR-CLC , Alert Calculation Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.