- Delivery can be saved in transaction VL01n or VL10 although no stock available
- Delivery quantity is set to 0 at item level
- Delivery is posted with no quantity in Material document (confirmation of service instead of IM document)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
VL150, VL367, OVM1, Lieferung, ATP, V_SA, LFIMG, delivery, zero quantity , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-SHP-GF-AC , Availability control Delivery , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.