- GI (goods issue) / GR (goods receipt) document shows "Archived" status in document flow, although you haven't actually archived it.
- You can't display the GI / GR document from document flow. Error message M7 062 (Document ****** does not exist in calendar year ****).
- After posting GI / GR, material document is not generated. There is no movement posted in MM-IM. Stock remains unchanged.
- After posting GI / GR, stock (IM / WM) is not changed (reduced / increased).
- GI / GR document doesn't exist. It can be neither displayed it in tcode MB03 nor found it in table MKPF and MSEG.
- You cannot cancel "Archived" material document. GI / GR cannot be canceled in tcode VL09 because of error VL 622.
- Delivery has goods movement status (VBUK-WBSTK, VBUP-WBSTA) 'C' (complete). However, the stock is not moved. Goods movement hasn't happened.
- VBFA table contains a GI / GR document (VBFA-VBTYP_n = 'R' ), which doesn't exist in table MKPF and MSEG.
- VL09 -> get error Message no. VL 622
"No material document could be found for cancellation"
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Material document, archived, document flow, goods issue receipt, GI GR, M7 062, VL 622, WBSTK, VBFA, MKPF, MSEG, VL09, VL02N, VL03N, VA03, VA02, archieved, PGIed, sales order, , KBA , LE-SHP-GI , Goods Issue , MM-IM-GR , Goods Receipt , MM-IM-GF , Basic Functions , MM-IM-GI , Goods Issue and Return Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.