- SySAM license server handling of ASE_IMDB (CP and DT) license requests from multiple ASE instances.
- Signal 11 occurs in pci__slotreport and/or uiCheckAffinity while user executes create table with the "with transfer table on" option.
- The 'CP' licenses that should be remarked for production servers is being obtained by the ASE's on QA/Dvpt&Tstg environments. Thus, making production ASE's have a shortage of available optional (ASE_IMDB => ASE_DTU) feature licenses to complete the creation of a transfer table.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ESD#01 Refresh#2
- SySAM license server 188.8.131.52
transfer table, signal 11, pci__slotreport, uiCheckAffinity, SySAM server, SYSAM-2_0, ASE_CORE , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.