- You are using archive infostructure defined by your own. It worked well before upgrading.
- After upgrading to ECC 6 enhancement package (or above), you cannot display archived delivery any more.
- Error VL 559 occurs when displaying archived delivery from "Archive Explore"
- Error VL 559 occurs in the tcodes below:
VL03n, VL02n, VL33n, VL32n , SARI.
- After installing SAP note 855478, error VL 559 occurs although there is no duplicated delivery numbers in archive infostructure.
- Error VL559 occurs although the delivery exists in archive infostrcture.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
VL 559, display, archived delivery, upgrade, ECC6.0, VL02n, VL03N, VL32N, VL33N, SARI, SAP Note 855478, info structure, RV_LIKP, SARA, outbound, inbound , KBA , LE-SHP-GF-AR , Reorganization/archiving Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.