- It is assigned regularly in table TVKWZ plants from new created countries to existing sales organizations.
- When customer is modified in XD02 / VD02 system requires to complete taxes in table KNVI for the countries of the new plants.
- System will add a new entry of the country and leave the field tax classification blank.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
TAXKD, KNVI, XD01, XD02, XD03, VD01, VD02, VD03, Kundenstamm, Steuerkennzeichen, Werk, Verkaufsorganisation, Sales area data, billing document, tax classification , KBA , LO-MD-BP-CM , Customer Master , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.