- Work processes frequently restart
- In some cases, the system does not respond at all
- The SysLog (Transaction SM21) contains many entries showing the error message:
"Initialization SNC Failed, Return Code -000001"
- The developer traces (transaction ST11) for some or all work processes show messages like the following:
M *** ERROR => DlLoadLib()==DLENOACCESS - LoadLibrary(\\<hostname>\sapmnt\<SID>\SYS\exe\nuc\NTAMD64\<library name>.dll)
Error 999 = "Error performing inpage operation." [dlnt.c 255]
N *** ERROR => SncPDLInit()==SNCERR_INIT, Adapter #1 (\\<hostname>\sapmnt\<SID>\SYS\exe\nuc\NTAMD64\<library name>.dll) not loaded
- SNC secured ABAP system
- Installed on Microsoft Windows
- Release independent
- Independent of your actual choice of SNC product
KBA , BC-SEC-SNC , Secure Network Communications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.