- When border color is set as Black, it will be changed back to default color automatically after changing background color in Web Intelligence report under DHTML mode.
- This issue only occurs when setting View as Web (DHTML mode) in Preferences.
- This issue doesn't occur when setting View as Rich Internet Application (Java mode) in Preferences.
- This issue doesn't occur when setting border color as other colors, for example, pink.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 Support Pack (SP) 04 Patch 13. (Patch 4.13)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 Support Pack (SP) 05 Patch 7. (Patch 5.7)
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
preferred, locale, timezone, grey, coulor, border coulor, webintelligence, wid, auto, setting, properties, item, InfoView, XI3.1, JRE, RIA, rich client, CMC, inactive mode, BI4.0, BI4 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.