- Cannot see version 4.1
- Cannot see version 4.2
- Requesting a BusinessObjects license key and getting an error
- Unable to choose the product version when requesting a license key
- Request a new license key to upgrade to a more recent software release
- Key is not issued, instead receive message to contact Account Manager at SAP
- Support incident response is to contact Account Manager at SAP to arrange license upgrade or conversion
- Error: The license you have selected is not available in the version you have requested. We are unable to issue a license key for this version until the license is upgraded to a currently available option. Please contact your Account Manager at SAP who will initiate the required upgrade for you.
SAP ONE Support Launchpad
releases , versions , BOBJ , KBA , XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ , License Keys for Business Objects Products , XX-SER-LIKEY , License keys for SAP systems , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.