- Dropping temp. #table at the end of a procedure ASE 15.7
- Store procedure aborts the drop with 4720 error
Error: 4720, Severity: 16, State: 1
Cannot truncate table '#PRUEF1' because there are one or more isolation level 0 scans, or REORG command, active on the table.
- If the procedure calls an explicit reorg on this table there was no error.
- Stored procedure using #temp tables
- Message maybe raised when stored procedure doesn't contain isolation level 0 scans
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.