- You are upgrading your Netweaver system to a new version.
- The upgrade fails with the error below.
- The error may occur at phase RUN_OFFLINE_MIGRATION or DEPLOY_ONLINE_SHD_DM.
- Error while processing migration list
\usr\sap\<SID>\SUM\java\data\mig\MIGRATIONAUSF.LST. Could not migrate
some archives from migration list.Possible reason is Database is
down.Check if database running Error during migration of archive
\usr\sap\<SID>\SUM\java\data\mig\DEPLOYARCHIVES\com.sap.xi.pckmetadata.migration.sdawhich has been extracted to directory
reason is Database is down.Check if database running Could not
execute MTI process. See log files.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
com.sap.sdt.j2ee.phases.PhaseTypeEngineMigration, com.sap.sdt.util.diag.DiagException, MIGRATIONAUSF.LST, SAP_XIPCK , KBA , BC-XI-CON-PCK , Partner Connectivity Kit , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.