- Sessions added to the channel set do not run
- Updated sessions within the channel set run outdated versions
- In the web interface, the sessions appear to be properly replicating between the master and slave servers
- Only the session logs will reveal that outdated sessions are being run, resulting in low visibility of error.
- Replication might acting erratically.
- Folders and channels are disappearing and reappearing on the slave.
- Deleted channels appear on the slave.
SAP Afaria 6.6 - Master/Slave farm
SAP Afaria 6.6
subsystem, replication, xsreplication, dat files, , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.