- Replicated database ran out of log space Error 1105
- In the ASE error log reports the following messages:
Error: 1105, Severity: 17, State: 7 Can't allocate space for object 'syslogs' in database '<DBSID>' because 'logsegment' segment is full/has no free extents.
If you ran out of space in syslogs, dump the transaction log. Otherwise, use ALTER DATABASE to increase the size of the segment
- select * from master..syslogshold reports the long running process is $replication_truncation_point
- "dump transaction <database name> with truncate_only" fails
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Replication Server (SRS)
dbcc settrunc, out of space, truncation point, transaction log, truncate , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.