- A password expires for a login whose password expiration interval was disabled
- An account is created with the password expiration interval set to 0
- ASE encounter error 1204 indicating ASE server ran out of locks
- Following this error, the password expiration interval will be reset to the default for the server
Following the expiration interval, sp_displaylogin shows the following:
- The Date of the "Last Password Change" is set to when the password was first created.
- Password expired is set to YES.
- Password expiration interval is set to 0.
sp_displaylogin <login name>
Auto Login Script:
Date of Last Password Change: Jul 5 2010 12:32PM
Password expiration interval: 0
Password expired: YES
Minimum password length: 6
Maximum failed logins: 0
Current failed login attempts: 0
Authenticate with: AUTH_DEFAULT
Login Password Encryption: SHA-256
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.3
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
CR736268 , KBA , password expiration , sybase , sp_displaylogin , 1204 , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.