- A few numbers of long running sessions may acquire most of the memory from procedure cache
- There is no free pages or enough procedure cache
- Two sessions parsing require SQL batches and consume 69% and 29% from procedure cache
- Receiving Error 701, state 3:
There is no enough procedure cache to run this procedure, trigger, or SQL batch. Retry later, or ask your SA to reconfigure ASE with more procedure cache.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.3
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR670081, 670081, CR#670081, limit , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.