- Upgrade stops in configuration phase INPUT_SAPSERVICE_USER_PWD
- Could not execute dialog SAPServiceSIDPasswordDialog. See previous messages. The <DOMAIN>\SAPService<SID> user credentials are verified by obtaining conection to \\<server>\sapmnt. At the moment, a connection to \\<server>\sapmnt cannot be obtained because the current OS user has already created a connection to \\<server>\sapmnt with different credentials.
Terminate all open connections to \\<server>\sapmnt using the net use command and try again.
- Terminating the connections with net use does not resolve the error
- There are no connections to \\<server>\sapmnt to clear.
- System Error 1219 is shown in the NET_VALIDATE_USER_PASS_SAPSERVICECREDENTIALS_07.ERR log file
Software Update Manager 1.0 SP06
SAP NetWeaver 7.0
UPG , KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLJ , Upgrade tools for Java , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.