- A STO (stock transport order) is created with document type 'UB', the system allows delete an item after the goods receipt has been done in the receiving plant.
- The purchase order has delivery costs included in the condition tab, no error/warning message is issued at the time of deleting an item.
- For standard purchase order with document type 'NB' error message 06115 appears. This error is expected also for intracompany STO.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Flag for deletion, warning, intracompany, ECC, STO, deleting, LOEKZ, MIGO, ME22N, 06 115, LOEKZ, GR, stock transport order, migo, 101 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.