- SAP software (SAP PowerBuider, SAP InfoMaker, SAP PowerDesigner) has been configured to use a local, so un-served license.
- The product is started remotely through Terminal Server or Citrix remote sessions.
- SAP PowerBuilder raises error:
The Sybase SySAM license was not validated.
You will be given a chance to change the SySAM license.
- pb.log (C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Sybase\PowerBuilder) reports the error:
Terminal Server remote client not allowed.
- When working with SAP PowerDesigner, file sysam.log (C:\ProgramData\PowerDesigner 16) contains:
Failed to obtain 1 license(s) for PD_SHELL feature from license file(s) or server(s).
Terminal Server remote client not allowed. The unserved license prohibits use of PowerDesigner16.5 via Remote Desktop Connection and Terminal Services Client. You should check-in the license at the Sybase Product Download Center; generate served licenses and use a License Server.
- SAP PowerBuilder (PB) all versions
- SAP PowerBuilder (IM) all versions
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) all versions
- Sybase Software Asset Management (SySAM)
RDC, TSE, licence, rejected, approved, invalid , KBA , BC-SYB-PB , Powerbuilder , BC-SYB-IM , InfoMaker , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.