- Selecting the red X (cancel F12) results in Transfer Order (TO) creation.
- A TO is created from transaction VL06P which should not be the case.
- Inconsistent behaviour in VL06P when creating TO's for different warehouses.
- VL06P switches from background to foreground when there is an error. The TO is still created.
- Why is partial picking allowed in background processing of VL06P?
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Shipping control, V_T340DC-TEILV, ECC, VL06P, background, foreground, Transfer Order (TO) creation, different warehouses, "TO in Background" , "Transfer Order for picking:Set Parameters", L_TO_CREATE_INT , KBA , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.