- How to get help with SAP PartnerEdge
- Your end customer is not visible
- PRM role of a user cannot be removed
- How to get to the SAP PartnerEdge web site
The support provider role is not assigned
- How to find out who my Security Manager is
- You are an SAP Partner and require SAP support for your end customer
Request to remove the partner status as of partner support switch
Your end customer should not be able to open incidents on a specific installation supported by you
You are not able to authorize a S-User of your customer number being able to access your end customer's installation
SAP PartnerEdge portal
SU role, Partner S-User, PRM, PRM_CP , KBA , prm_cp , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SUP , SAP Support Portal - Support Applications , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , SAP Support Portal - User Administration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.