- Error occurs when trying to create relational connector to BW: com.sap.connectivity.cs.java.drivers.DBDError: [Data Federator Driver] [Server] [Connector 'testSourceConnection1364933507392'] An error occurred while trying to ping the server: SAP NetWeaver BW has reported an RFC error: Error during RFC callback: Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: ' ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=2 thRc=67
- JCO trace file includes Error Unknown Host or Gateway refused
- Could not generate a callback program ID: (73) You have no authorization to change
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Data Federation Administration Tool (DFAT)
- SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse 7.x
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
BI, rfc, jco, java connector, idt information design too , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BW , SAP Business Warehouse , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.