- The confirmed business partners are not automatically added to a newly created business transaction as expected
- Confirmed business partners (e.g. account and contact person) is not assigned to the interaction record
- User gets error Customizing settings missing. Assign partner functions to <your interaction record type> (CRM_IC_IARECORD 008)
- The following error is displayed in the application log:
"Inconsistent Customizing; check partner function <Partner_Function_Name> in object model
( error message ICCMP_BTX 014) where Partner_Function_Name is the name of a customer specific partner function
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Confirmed business partners, Main business partners, Business transaction , KBA , CRM-IC-BF , Basic Functions for Business Transactions , CRM-IC-SEA , Account Identification , CRM-IC-INR , Interaction Record , CRM-IC-BF-PAR , Partner Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.